Think you've got a fresh perspective on the audio, gaming, or technology communities? Are you working on an interesting project or have always wanted to teach people something? We're always looking for authors who can deliver quality articles and blog posts. Thousands of your peers will read your work, and you will benefit. Please read the following if you are interested in contributing to the blog.
It’s very important for us to maintain the quality of the content on the blog. Guest posts are no different.
Here’s what we look for in our posts:
- Practical, well-researched posts on audio-related topics in the realm of gaming, virtual reality, music, and technology.
- Tutorials/case studies
- Readers have at least one actionable takeaway from each post
- Original content preferred, although cross-promoted articles will be considered on a per submission basis.
- Casual tone
- First, write for yourself. Don’t try to please everyone!
- All claims must be backed up with a link to research or a case study confirming it.
- Please have at least 2 images in the body of the post.
- Headlines must be interesting to potential readers. Look to Copyblogger for great examples.
- No fluff!
- Self promoted projects are OK, as long as the audience can derive value from your experience
- Focus on staying at 4-5 sentences per paragraph
- Minimum of 1,000 words per post.
- Original video content also accepted
Benefits of contributing
- Exposure of your work, project, etc to an engaged community of over 100k creators, musicians, gamers, and audio enthusiasts.
- Closed vs Open Back Headphones: A Beginners Guide
- 6 Famous Star Wars Sounds and How They Were Made
- Felix & Paul Break Down the Creative Process for VR Storytelling
Please fill out the form below: